July 11, 2013

Birthday wish

So my birthday is in like 3 days. On the 14th to be exact. Ill be 25 years old. I can't believe it. It's really gone by fast. Before I know it ill be 30! Lol but honestly that doesn't bother me one bit. I actually cannot wait to be old. And I cannot wait to grow old with the man I love. Which brings me back to my birthday. I'm super happy that I will be getting to spend my birthday with my guy.. And my family of course! But really I'm super happy that he will be here for my birthday. Everyone keeps asking me what I'm doing for my birthday, and honestly I've made no plans... And I'm totally ok with that. I don't really want to do anything. I just want to be with my guy! I just want to have a normal Sunday with my family and my boy. Don't get me wrong I wish me and him could just go out. But ill wait for the next weekend. Then we can go on a date for my birthday. But really I would love love love to just be with my love. So everyone who reads my blog knows my situation... Well my birthday wish is him. I just want him. I want to kiss him. I want to hold his hand. I want to hug him. I want to cuddle with him. I want him. I want to be able to call him mine. I want to be able to say he's my man. I want to be loved by him. I want to be picked by him. That's all I want for my birthday. I don't feel like I'm asking for much, I just want to make this man I love my boyfriend. I want his commitment. Maybe if I blow the candles out on my birthday cake... I'll be wishing.... I wish it on a shooting star... at 11:11... I cross my fingers and knock on wood.... I do anything I can to make my wish come true and I really hope someday it does become true. I wish and hope it were on Sunday... But I'm not getting my hopes up... Well I'm trying not to. I'm just so in love, that I'm going crazy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment