August 25, 2013

Heartbreak Hotel

I'm very confused. I don't know what's happening. I'm not sure if we broke up or if we are taking a break. All I know is that I can't live without him. I know that makes me sound so dramatic, but it's the truth. I love him. Why would I want to live without him. Why doesn't he understand that I want to be with him, regardless if he's a workaholic and he is so busy. I don't care. I love being with him and spending time with him. I love being able to send him cute pictures and he tells me how beautiful I am. I love that he cares about me. I love everything about him. I want him I need him. I don't want to be on a break, or broken up. Why? Is this his way of telling me that he chooses the other girl? Does he not love me? This whole time I was worried he would choose another girl over me, when the whole time I didn't realize that the girl that was a threat was really Luna. She's the one that has won him over. That damn restaurant. She's the one I should have looked out for. But instead I'm a stupid stupid girl who fell in love with a guy who doesn't love me back. When is going to be my time?!! When do I get a chance at love?? When is he going to love me back?? I hate this. I hate all of it. And ill I can think about is how lonely I am without him. I need to go workout and let off some steam. I'm depressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment